Sunday, November 8, 2020

4500MHD MODDED DRIVER

Is it better or worse with this modded driver? Do I have to install modded driver to be able to play Oblivion? Anonymous June 1, at 7: One last try at bumping this to see if anyone has used modded drivers with a noticeable performance boost, either with the WEI score or in-game fps, and knows why they're not working for me. Danishblunt Dec 27, at If you don't have.
Uploader: Tasho
Date Added: 4 July 2007
File Size: 9.37 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 58981
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Help with Intel 4500 modded drivers

With modded drivers it runs and runs great. Intel mhd modded if it says Mobile in title of this chipset, it is not mobile. Because I'm not sure if it would be safe for my hardware: That's exactly what this card needs.

Are you sure it works on MHD? Also if I have problems with deleting drivers, I sometimes use Driver cleaner pro after deleting drivers.

Results 1 to 25 of Activate Windows Update 6. If anyone can help me duplicate those results, I would greatly appreciate it.

Current Verified fixed issues with Modded rev 2. Figured more people would have laptops here than it seems.

Modified Intel laptop drivers for gaming! Can you re-upload them in different file hosting server? Don't know, I didn't try beta But you can try, it's not gonna explode: Legend May 24, at 6: Anonymous June 3, at RoyalBNA drivers work but don't use 3.

This website uses cookies to give you ,odded we of service.

You will need to go back to official drivers. Some people that did test it say that it helps, some say it doesn't: Or download from these links: I got the same error. Anonymous April 10, at Thanks for your quick response! I see V3 has been mmodded. And Mass Effect wouldn't work with normal drivers at all! By the way it does worth installing Win7 just because of the modded drivers?

World of Incredible Intel Graphics Modded Driver

Does anyone have an idea why these drivers aren't improving my gaming performance at all? And you need to have cleaned computer, defragmented and disable all programs when playing.

Anonymous November 11, at 8: Does installing the new modded driver over that affect anything? After much pains, I have re-discovered the optimisation settings for maximum performance AND quality Through fine-tuning I've even been able to bump a few more points too.

Aditya Firmansyah April 12, at 5: Use older version You can download it here, http: Therefore, I already have it on my system. Alex January 4, at

No comments:

Post a Comment

CD DVDW TS H652D DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Driver Matic allows the installation of a driver with the click of a button. Before that I did see a blue screen flash before my eyes then t...